Auto Service in Naperville
For over 25 years, Performance Auto Center has been proud to provide Naperville residents with the best possible auto service for all domestic and foreign vehicles. Every day, we work hard to undo the bad reputation sleazy mechanics have imposed onto our entire profession. We are fully aware that when people bring their cars to a mechanic, they are preparing themselves to get ripped off. When you bring your car in to Performance Auto Center, you are guaranteed the opposite.
Our loyal customers often use the following words to describe the service they and their vehicles receive when they come to our shop:
We know those are words rarely associated with a mechanic, but that’s what it takes to be the best auto shop in Naperville. Our experienced and skilled mechanics are devoted to listening to customer’s needs and concerns while providing you with all the information you need, so you’re never in the dark about what’s happening under your hood.
If you are ready to see a team of expert mechanics that are more concerned with building lasting relationships with customers rather than searching for ways to bleed their wallets dry, contact Performance Auto Center today at (847) 891-7787 to find out more about our five-star auto services.
Superior Inspections for All Automotive Services
We offer one of the most comprehensive inspection processes available. Combining state-of-the-art technology with old-fashioned mechanical expertise, we’re able to diagnose problems with your vehicle faster and better than the competition.
Our inspections utilize advanced computerized diagnostics, which allow us to streamline our process and give you an exhaustive overview of your vehicle’s performance in a minimal amount of time. We use the latest OEM software, which ensures that our diagnostics are accurate for your vehicle.
After that, we’ll perform a comprehensive visual inspection, courtesy of one of our ASE-certified technicians, who will double-check the findings of our diagnostics to ensure that they’re accurate. With us, you know your vehicle’s getting a fair and trustworthy assessment.
We Also Do Commercial Fleet Services!
We’re proud to be Naperville’s leading fleet service mechanic. Thanks to the skill of our team, we’re able to get any fleet back up and running in a remarkably short period of time. Whether you’ve got a line of heavy-duty trucks, delivery vans, or taxi cabs, we’ll keep your vehicles in peak condition while minimizing your downtime. That way, your business can stay productive and keep running at optimal efficiency. We do what we do best so that you can keep doing what you do best.
The Best Auto Services Available—Thanks to Our Master Mechanics
Our services are second to none. We ensure that every one of our technicians is an ASE-certified expert—a skilled expert ready to provide the most reliable auto services available.
In addition, we employ six certified master technicians, who oversee that all our work is completed to their meticulously high standards. The result? Superior workmanship, comprehensive repairs, and immaculate maintenance that keeps your vehicle running for longer.
The Most Extensive Range of Auto Services
We’re a full-service auto shop. We can maintain, repair, and build any part of your vehicle. We don’t need to outsource our work to any other specialist—we do it ourselves, in-house.
The following are but a few of the services available at our auto shop:
- Engine Repair
- Diesel Engine Repair
- Transmission Repair and Replacement
- Clutch Adjustment
- Brake Services
- Electrical Repair
- Welding and Fabrication
- Hydraulic Valve and Hose Repair
- Fuel-Delivery System Repair
- Exhaust and Emissions Repair
- Suspension Repair
- Heating and Cooling System Repair
- Lift Gate Repair
- …and more
All our repairs utilize the highest quality components. With us, you know you’ve got a mechanic who will keep your vehicle in the best condition possible.
Save Time, Save Money—Local Auto Maintenance Designed for You
We specialize in preventative automotive maintenance. We’ll not only check for immediate issues plaguing your vehicle—we’ll also identify any potential problems, which may not be affecting your vehicle now, but may shorten its lifespan and limit its long-term performance. We’ll improve your vehicle’s efficiency and alleviate any unnecessary strain that may be hampering its mechanical functions. We’ll keep you on the road and out of the garage shop, saving you time and money on future repairs.
The Importance of Regular Auto Service
Is there anything worse than having your car breakdown in the middle of nowhere? The only way to avoid getting stranded is to schedule regular maintenance for your vehicle. Whether it’s a new or used car, buying a vehicle is a huge investment. Making sure your investment is in good shape is simply good business as you are making sure you’re getting your money’s worth.
People on tight budgets often forego getting their cars serviced on a regular basis, but poorly maintained vehicles are responsible for thousands of motor vehicle accidents every year. That’s why Performance Auto Center is dedicated to providing regular auto service at an affordable price. We would rather you pay a small annual fee than the astronomical hospital or legal fees an accident can incur.
The simple fact of the matter is that while it may seem like a good idea in the short-term to put off having your vehicle serviced, the reality is that in the long-run it makes no sense at all. Not only is it extremely dangerous not to have your car regularly maintained, it could also end up costing you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars every year in repairs. A small problem can turn into a major and expensive headache if not resolved in time. Don’t let that happen. Instead, call Performance Auto Center today and allow our skilled team of mechanics to get to work on maintaining your vehicle’s road-worthiness and integrity in no time at all. Trust us, you won’t regret it.
Three Reasons You Should Not Ignore Car Maintenance
With everything that accompanies modern life in Naperville, it can often be easy to forget how important regular car maintenance is for your day to day life. Whether it’s making sure that you get to work on a Monday morning or getting your kids to soccer practice on time, you really only miss the real value that your car brings once a problem arises. At Performance Auto Center, we are firm believers in the mantra that the prevention is better than the cure, and that is why strongly encourage all our customers in Naperville to take advantage of our car maintenance service on a regular basis.
With that in mind, here are three reasons why you should make sure that your vehicle is serviced regularly:
- 1. Safety: Despite the fact that roads in Naperville are becoming safer every year, the reality is that an increasingly significant number of traffic accidents in the area occur because of inadequate or irregular car maintenance. And while it doesn’t make the news as much as accidents that are due to speeding or drunk-driving, the reality is that it is just as serious a problem. Think about it this way, if your car has a faulty brake system, worn-out tire threads, misaligned wheels, broken headlights or even a flawed exhaust, then you are running the risk of being involved in a serious crash that could end up injuring you and other road-users. Regular vehicle maintenance checks from Performance Auto Center are crucial as they exist specifically to remedy the problems mentioned above. This will greatly reduce the risk of you being involved in an accident of your own making.
- 2. Keep Your Car Looking Its Very Best: Chances are if you are like most of our Naperville motorist customers, then one of the biggest considerations that went into the decision were the performance features your car contained. So, whether it was because of fuel-consumption levels, horsepower, the vehicle’s traction, braking system or transmission type, you probably made the decision on the vehicle operating at its optimal level. If this is no longer the case, the it really isn’t the same vehicle. If you want to make sure that your vehicle is as roadworthy as possible for as long as possible, then you need to make sure that it receives regular maintenance checks. To ensure that the expectations that you had when you bought your car are maintained after the purchase date, you need to call Performance Auto Center and arrange an inspection today.
- 3. Save Yourself Some Money: While it might seem counter-intuitive to suggest that having your vehicle checked regularly will save you money, the fact is that it really will. Yes, it costs money to have your vehicle inspected regularly but the fact of the matter is that this is nothing compared to the cost of having to have to replace your car or pay for more serious repair works.
Four Signs That Your Vehicle Needs Service
While it may seem obvious to most motorists when their car, truck or bike needs a reliable auto service, the fact of the matter is that, from time to time, it can often be difficult to determine when this is the case. With that in mind, it is a good idea to keep the following four pointers in mind if you are debating whether or not to bring your vehicle into Performance Auto Center for a tune-up.
- 1. Monitor Your Engine Warning Light: While it is true that your vehicle should be serviced regularly, usually after a certain period of time, the fact of the matter is that keeping a close eye on your engine’s warning light is also very important. The reality of the situation is that, nowadays, cars are good at telling you when they need to be looked at. If the yellow ‘check engine’ light appears on your dashboard then you need to get your car to the garage as quickly as possible. Trust us, don’t ignore this.
- 2. Strange Noises: Any noises coming from your car need to be checked out and looked into before they become more serious problems. Some of the most common sounds that you may hear from your car include:
- Whining from under the bonnet
- Louder than usual noise coming from the exhaust
- Uneven engine noise
- A scraping sound as a result of metal on metal
- Squealing when you step on the brakes
- Crunching gears
- 3. Smokey Hood: In general, smoke or steam coming from under the hood is an indication that there is a problem with your vehicle’s radiator and it needs to be looked at right away by a professional mechanic. The general problems of a smoke-filled hood are piston wear, worn valve seals, used piston rings, head-gasket failure and intake manifold gas leak.
- 4. Reduced Ride Comfort: If you find that your car is becoming less comfortable to drive the you need to get it checked out right away. If it is riding low or feels like your tires are scraping along the road then that is not a good sign and needs to be remedied right away.
What Comes With Auto Service?
When you bring your vehicle in to Performance Auto Center, you get:
- Oil and filter change
- Tire check and inflation
- Brakes service
- Fluid levels check
- Battery check
- Air filtration assessment
If you have noticed anything unusual, we’ll be happy to check it for you as well because listening to your concerns is an important part of any preventive maintenance.
A Commitment to Customer Satisfaction
Performance Auto Center is not your average auto shop. We believe in listening to our customers and answering all their questions in as much detail as they desire. We will never try to push work that isn’t necessary. We’ll even take into account your budget because we work for you in every aspect of auto service.
We stand behind the quality of our work. That’s why all our services are backed by a comprehensive warranty policy. We are committed to our customers and to giving them a superlative service experience. If we’ve given an inadequate service, we’ll do everything we can to fix the situation. It’s our guarantee.
Contact the Leading Local Auto Shop Today
If you would like to speak to one of our mechanics directly, please feel free to call (847) 891-7787 and ask them about our thorough auto service.