Auto Repair in Plainfield
When you bring your car in for repairs, you are not only putting the wellbeing of the car in the mechanic’s hands but you are also trusting them with your safety when you are on the roads. But the question you are probably asking yourself right now is “how do I find an auto repair technician in Plainfield that I can trust?”
Performance Auto Center has worked hard to earn the reliable and trustworthy reputation we’ve gained over the years. When it comes to Plainfield auto repairs, there isn’t another team as dedicated as us and we have the track record to prove it! Our clients are always treated with respect and our technicians are friendly, informative and transparent in every way. Are you interested in learning a bit more about our company? We’ve compiled an in-depth list of our services below!
- We are ASE certified master mechanics and technicians.
- We work on all domestic and foreign cars and trucks
- We are experts with both cars and trucks. More than 25 certifications on advanced truck repair specialties
- We keep a large variety of car parts in stock and have new parts delivered by our distributor roughly every 30 minutes
- After an initial inspection, our certified technicians will be able to give you an accurate cost estimate
- We offer same day service on the majority of work we perform
- If we say we can fix something but for some reason cannot then there is absolutely no charge
- We use only quality certified parts
Auto Repair Services
Performance Auto Center offers a full range of services from both our Plainfield and Elk Grove Village locations.
Here is a list of some of our more popular services along with the telltale signs that you should see a professional auto technician. For a full list of the services we offer the motorists of Plainfield, please click on the services tab above.
Brake repairs and replacement: If you are hear a squealing or grinding sound when you hit the brakes, then it might be time to have them checked!
Engine repair: Sure, the check engine light is there for a reason, but it is also a good idea to pay attention to any foul smells or odd noises. Also be sure to check the exhaust, if the smoke is blue or white, then there is a problem.
Alternator repair: one of the main things to check is dim lighting. If your headlights or interior lights aren’t as powerful as they used to be then you need to have the alternator checked.
Transmission repair: Does your car stall a little before moving forward? When you speed up do you hear or feel a clunk or a thud as the vehicle shifts gears? If so, you’re in need of a transmission tune-up.
Mechanic Close to Me?
If you live in or around Plainfield, or regularly drive through the area and need a mechanic, stop by!
Find us at 25449 W Ruff St. in Plainfield, 5 minutes south of the Fox Valley Mall.
Make sure to check out our coupon page for special offers on our auto repair services!