TRUCK REPAIR ELK GOVE VILLAGE, SCHAUMBURG, WOOD DALE, & PLAINFIELD, NAPERVILLE, AURORA AREAS
Specializing in truck repair and maintenance across Itasca since 1989. At Performance Auto & Truck Center we’re in the business of making your business run smoothly. Servicing the Itasca area for nearly thirty years, with two great locations. At Performance Auto & Truck Center we have hand-selected our team of ASE certified technicians. Every single one of our workers takes great pride in the job they do. Whether we’re responsible for a single truck or an entire fleet, we always go above and beyond what is required in order to provide you with outstanding results. We offer personalized, same-day services available to everyone, from individuals and small companies, to large manufacturers and leasing establishments. You can rest assured, knowing that our skilled team of certified and master technicians will have your truck up and running in no time at all!
We Fix It Right the First Time Around
Our goal at Performance Auto & Truck Center is to protect your vehicle from any unwanted surprises. Before you head out onto the road, make sure to get a regular, scheduled tune-up, regardless of how many miles your truck has accumulated. We provide standard procedures like replacing air filters, spark plugs, coils and wires, to bigger jobs that require the trained eye of a master technician.
We Are the Best at What We Do!
We guarantee the key to keeping your Truck on the road is regular maintenance and check-up. We work hard to keep your Itasca vehicle in tip-top shape so that it remains up and running at full capacity. An electronic file is kept on each vehicle to guarantee that everything gets checked and that no procedure is forgotten or repeated.
Here is a list of some of the services we provide; each one will improve the quality and functionality of your vehicle:
- Engine rebuilding (from small repairs to full upgrades)
- Diesel engine service and repair
- Computerized diagnostics (using OEM diagnostic software)
- Electrical repair (alternator replacement, starter replacement, battery replacement, lighting system repairs upgrades, and more)
- AC & heating services and repair
- Fuel delivery system repair
- Cooling system maintenance and repair
- Transmission repair and replacement
- Welding and fabrication
- Clutch adjustment, replacement and driveline services (U-Joints)
- Brakes services – air and hydraulic
- ABS diagnostics and repair
- Hydraulic valve and hose repair
- Front and rear suspension repair/ bushings, springs etc.
- Repair cost tracking by unit number, VIN number and engine serial number.
Warning Signs your Truck is in Need of Repairs
Our mission is to get your Itasca truck tuned-up and checked out in order to prevent complications from occurring out on the road. While most warning signals may seem obvious to the seasoned driver, many serious signs can go unnoticed and more often than not, are ignored or waived off as unimportant. If you happen to notice even just a few of the following warning signs we’ve included in the list below, please make sure to schedule a car appointment with us immediately. By working with us, you are guaranteeing that your truck or fleet stays up and running safely.
- Warning lights
- Poor fuel mileage
- Soft or noisy brakes
- Unexplained, jarring noises
- Rough shifts
- Slugging acceleration and/or loss of power
Contact Us Today!
Give us a call today to make sure that your Itasca truck stays in prime condition. With free estimates, affordable rates, and certified technicians on hand seven days a week, we guarantee that a truck repaired at Performance Auto & Truck Center will add longevity to your vehicle.